The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department, certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center. We provide a wide range of test-related services, including local, state, and national test programs.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Advance notice is required. We cannot accommodate same-day exams.
We are open Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Testing is by appointment only, 9am-4pm.
(Earliest time 8:30am; all testing must conclude by 4:30pm at latest.)
E-mail is preferred, since we administer tests throughout the day. During high volume periods, call wait times can exceed 30 minutes. Thank you for understanding.
Where We Are
We are located on the SJSU main campus in the Industrial Studies building, room 228.
Parking is available across the street at the SJSU North Garage (9th & San Fernando).
For navigation: set GPS to the corner of South 9th Street & East San Fernando Street.
That will place you next to the SJSU North Parking Garage. Click here for a campus map.
Once you park in the North Garage, walk across the street onto the main campus.
Industrial Studies is the first building on your right. We are on the second floor, room 228.
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
- Test Programs
- SJSU Faculty Services:
We will be closed on the following dates:
- May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day - campus closed)
- July 4, 2018 (Independence Day - campus closed)
- September 3, 2018 (Labor Day - campus closed)
- November 12, 2018 (Veterans Day - campus closed)
- November 22-23, 2018 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-31, 2018 (Winter break - campus closed)