The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department. We are certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center and provides a wide range of test-related services, including local, state, and national test programs.
We are located on the SJSU main campus in the Industrial Studies building, room 228, across the street from the SJSU North Garage. We are open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Tests are administered throughout the day by appointment only. We can start as early as 8:30am; all testing for the day concludes at 4:30pm.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail is preferred, since we administer tests throughout the day. On Fridays and other high volume periods,
call wait times can exceed 30 minutes. Thank you for understanding.
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
- Test Programs
- Faculty Services:
We will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 4, 2017 (Labor Day - campus closed)
- Friday, November 10, 2017 (Veterans' Day observed - campus closed)
- November 23-24, 2017 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-29, 2017 (Winter holiday break - campus closed)