The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department. We are certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center and follow the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Our office provides a wide range of test-related services. We administer local, state, and national test programs. We also collaborate with campus faculty and administrators to provide various testing services. Our office also proctors tests for distance learners, students studying abroad, professional organizations, and the general community.
Our office is on the SJSU main campus in the Industrial Studies building, room 228. We are open M-F, 8am-5pm. We administer tests throughout the day, by appointment only. Testing appointments are available as early as 8:30am; all testing for the day concludes at 4:30pm. Please e-mail us to request an appointment.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a map to our office? Click here.
E-mail is preferred, since we may be administering tests throughout the day.
During high volume periods, call wait times can exceed 30 minutes.
Thank you for understanding.
- Faculty Services
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
We will be closed on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (Independence Day - campus closed)
- Monday, September 4, 2017 (Labor Day - campus closed)
- Friday, November 10, 2017 (Veterans' Day observed - campus closed)
- November 23-24, 2017 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-29, 2017 (Winter holiday break - campus closed)