The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department. We are certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center and provides a wide range of test-related services, including local, state, and national test programs.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Tests are administered throughout the day by appointment only. We can start as early as 8:30am; all testing for the day concludes at 4:30pm.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance notice is required. We cannot accommodate same-day exams.
E-mail is preferred, since we administer tests throughout the day. On Fridays and other high volume periods,
call wait times can exceed 30 minutes. Thank you for understanding.
Where We Are
We are located on the SJSU main campus in the Industrial Studies building, room 228.
Parking is available across the street at the SJSU North Garage (9th & San Fernando).
Click here for a map. Industrial Studies is the first building on your right when you walk onto the main campus from the North Garage. Come up to the second floor, room 228.
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
- Test Programs
- Faculty Services:
We will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, September 4, 2017 (Labor Day - campus closed; **available for ACCA only**)
- Friday, November 10, 2017 (Veterans' Day observed - campus closed)
- November 23-24, 2017 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-29, 2017 (Winter holiday break - campus closed)