The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department, certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center. We provide a wide range of test-related services, including local, state, and national test programs.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com. (no calls, please)
Advance notice is required. We cannot accommodate same-day exams.
We are open Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Testing is by appointment only, 9am-4pm.
(Earliest time 8:30am; all testing must conclude by 4:30pm at latest.)
Where We Are
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
- Test Programs
- SJSU Faculty Services:
Important Notes (2019):
- SJSU's spring semester begins January 24. Parking is limited during the first 2 weeks. Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes early to allow time for parking. Fridays are best.
- Monday, January 21: Campus Closed (Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, April 1: Campus Closed (Cesar Chavez Day observed)
- We will be open April 2-5, during SJSU's Spring Break.
- May 15-21: SJSU Final Exams (limited availability; please schedule 2+ days in advance)
- Monday, May 27: Campus Closed (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, July 4: Campus Closed (Independence Day)
- SJSU's fall semester begins August 21. Parking is limited during the first 2 weeks. Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes early to allow time for parking. Fridays are best.
- Monday, September 2: Campus Closed (Labor Day)
- Monday, November 11: Campus Closed (Veterans Day)
- November 28-29: Campus Closed (Thanksgiving break)
- December 11-17: SJSU Final Exams (limited availability, please schedule 2+ days in advance)
- December 23-31: Campus Closed (Winter Recess)