The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment department. We follow the National College Test Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines.
We are located in the Industrial Studies building, room 228.
Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
The Testing Office provides a wide range of test-related services to support student success. We administer local, state, and national test programs. We also collaborate with campus faculty and administrators, as well as proctor tests for distance learners, students studying abroad, professional organizations, and the general community.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Faculty Services
- Proctoring Services
- Our Mission
- Our Learning Goals
- Testing Office Self-Assessment
- Other CSU (California State University) Testing Centers
The Testing Office will be closed on the following dates in 2016:
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 (Cesar Chavez Day)
- Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 4, 2016 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
- Friday, November 11, 2016 (Veterans' Day observed)
- Thursday and Friday, November 24-25, 2016 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 26, 2016 (Christmas observed)