Our office is in the Industrial Studies building, room 228. We are open M-F, 8am-5pm.
We administer tests throughout the day, by appointment only. Testing appointments are available as early as 8:30am; all testing for the day concludes at 4:30pm.
Our office provides a wide range of test-related services. We administer local, state, and national test programs. We also collaborate with campus faculty and administrators to provide various testing services. Our office also proctors tests for distance learners, students studying abroad, professional organizations, and the general community.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail is preferred, since we may be administering tests throughout the day.
During high volume periods, call wait times can exceed 30 minutes.
Thank you for understanding.
- Faculty Services
- Proctoring Services
The Testing Office will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, January 16, 2017 (Martin Luther King Day - campus closed)
- Friday, March 31, 2017 (Cesar Chavez Day observed - campus closed)
- Monday, May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day - campus closed)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (Independence Day - campus closed)
- Monday, September 4, 2017 (Labor Day - campus closed)
- Friday, November 10, 2017 (Veterans' Day observed - campus closed)
- November 23-24, 2017 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-29, 2017 (Winter holiday break - campus closed)