The SJSU Testing Office is a comprehensive testing and assessment
department, certified as a National College Test Association (NCTA) Certified Testing Center. We provide a wide range of test-related services, including local, state, and national test programs.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Tests are administered throughout the day by appointment only. We can start as early as 8:30am; all testing for the day concludes at 4:30pm.
For all inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance notice is required. We cannot accommodate same-day exams.
E-mail is preferred, since we administer tests throughout the day. On Fridays and other high volume periods,
call wait times can exceed 30 minutes. Thank you for understanding.
Where We Are
We are located on the SJSU main campus in the Industrial Studies building, room 228.
Parking is available across the street at the SJSU North Garage (9th & San Fernando).
For navigation: set GPS to the corner of South 9th Street & East San Fernando Street.
That will place you closest to the SJSU North Garage. Click here for a campus map.
Once you park in the North Garage, walk across the street onto the main campus.
Industrial Studies is the first building on your right. Come up to the second floor, room 228.
- Proctoring Services (exams for other schools & organizations)
- Test Programs
- Faculty Services:
We will be closed on the following dates:
- March 30, 2018 (Cesar Chavez Day - campus closed)
- May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day - campus closed)
- July 4, 2018 (Independence Day - campus closed)
- September 3, 2018 (Labor Day - campus closed)
- November 12, 2018 (Veterans Day - campus closed)
- November 22-23, 2018 (Thanksgiving break - campus closed)
- December 25-31, 2018 (Winter break - campus closed)