WST Admission Ticket
On the day of the test, you must present your WST admission ticket with a valid photo ID. You will not be allowed to test without it. Print your ticket early!
- Admission tickets will be sent to your MySJSU messages (not e-mail) 1 week before the exam date. The ticket will have your room number, exam time, and other directions on it.
- Please print the ticket as soon as it is available (see chart for date). Occasionally MySJSU undergoes maintenance on the weekends and will NOT be available on the day of the test. When this happens, if you have not printed your admission ticket in advance, you will not be able to on the day of the test. Print your ticket early!
- If you received a temporary ID number, your admission ticket will be sent via e-mail.
- You must print the ticket (no electronic copies) and bring it with you to the exam.
- If you are unable to view your admission ticket, please check again 3 days prior to the exam and then contact us at email@example.com if you have not received your ticket.
- Test sessions are typically at 8:00am, 10:15am, 12:30pm, and 2:45pm. All times are randomly assigned. Please reserve the day and make any appropriate arrangements in advance (work, family, travel, etc) so that you can attend your assigned test session. Requests to change times will not be granted.
- For students with AEC accommodations, AEC will send a MySJSU message containing updated testing confirmation and information one week prior to the exam. Please follow the directions on your MySJSU message for updated information.
Please e-mail us if you have any questions about your admission ticket.
What counts as valid photo ID?
We strongly encourage all candidates to present a valid, undamaged SJSU ID card as our preferred method of check-in. If you do not have an SJSU ID card, you must provide a current, official US state-issued (or federal) photo ID that includes:
- A recognizable photo of you
- Your first and last name
Note: the name on your ID must match exactly with the name that you used when you registered for the exam. You will not be admitted if your ID does not match our rosters.
Examples of acceptable IDs include:
- State issued driver's licenses from within the United States
- Federal issued IDs such as a United States passport, national ID, military ID, or a United States issued diplomatic ID
- Foreign passports with a recognizable photo (including foreign diplomatic IDs)
- A current student ID from a public school (including current SJSU Tower IDs)
- A current work ID issued by a US state institution (or US federal government)
We DO NOT accept:
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate (from any country)
- Debit or credit cards issued by a financial institution (even with photo)
- Membership IDs (even with photo)
- DMV renewal confirmation and/or temporary replacement licenses
- Foreign ID cards from any country outside of the US
- Any expired ID (even if otherwise valid)
- Any ID with a smudged, damaged or faded picture (even if otherwise valid)
To correct any information to your test registration, please e-mail us with a PDF copy of your registration receipt, a PDF of your photo ID, and a description of the corrections.