Extended time and/or disability related accommodation requests need to be made four weeks prior to the test date. Accommodations are processed by the Accessible Education Center (AEC), located in the Administration Building, room 110.
Follow the directions below to request accommodations:
- Register for the test first. Print a copy of your receipt and save it.
- Contact the Accessible Education Center (AEC). Visit the AEC website for contact information.
- Make an appointment to see an AEC counselor. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt.
- AEC will send a notification to you with your room assignment and reporting time about a week before the test date. Contact AEC if you do not hear back from them.
Requests for religious accommodations must be made no later than 3 weeks prior to the test date. These accommodations are processed by our office. To submit your request, send us an e-mail and please include a copy of your registration receipt, along with a letter from your religious institution (on official letterhead) with:
- your full name
- the reason why you cannot test on Saturday
- the official's signature and contact information
Most requests, if approved, will be rescheduled to the Friday morning after the WST.