TEAS Registration Information
This test site will accept SJSU students or students who are planning to apply to a different institution. Follow the instructions below to register for the test:
- Visit ATI Testing to obtain an ATI Paper/Pencil ID Number
- Print out and keep your ATI Paper/Pencil ID Number. Bring your ID number together with your admission ticket on the day of your test.
- Register for the TEAS by clicking on CASHNet and follow the directions below:
- Read the following information carefully. (Provide the name on your Federal or State Issued Identification)
- Click on "Test of Essential Academic Skill."
- Complete your personal information carefully.
- Click on "Add to Basket" (Failure to include an ATI Paper/Pencil ID Number during the registration process warrants forfeiture of testing fees).
- Click on "Checkout."
- Complete payment information carefully.
- Click on "Continue Checkout."
- Click on "Submit Your Order."
- Print "Order Receipt."
- All students will receive an e-mailed admission ticket about a week prior to the test date. If you do not receive an admission ticket 3 days prior to the test date, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- If your name on picture ID does not match your name on the roster, you will be turned away from the test center and will not receive a refund for the test. Please email the Testing Office if you encounter this issue prior to the testing date.
- Scores will be available 10 business days after the test and will be posted on ATI Testing.
- Extended time and/or disability related accommodation requests need to be made four weeks prior to the test date. Please register for the test first and visit an Accessible Education Center (EAC) counselor as soon as possible with an order number or receipt. The AEC is located in the Administration Building, Room 110. Check the website for office hours.
- Rescheduling to another test date will be processed if you send an e-mail to the Testing Office on or prior to the registration deadline for the original registered test date.